This really quick and easy wreath is great to make with the children and is affordable too!
- Take a cardboard box, we used a cereal box. Use a plate to draw an outline circle, and a smaller bowl to do the inner circle.
- Cut round the outer edge and the inner circle, so you have a ring.
- Remove sticky backing from the bows and stick until you can’t see any cardboard. Don’t be afraid to stick them close to each other.
- Cut a long strip of ribbon and loop it around the top of the wreath tie a bow on the front and use the back loop to hang.
- Hang in place then snip the ends of the ribbon to your desired length – it really is that easy!
Take a look at our Great Ideas for Christmas where you’ll find our Christmas 2014 brochure and videos on crafting and baking. Remember to Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with all our Christmas offers and competitions!