Impress your dinner guests this Christmas with these easy to achieve table setting ideas! We’ve used our Merry Berry range for this table setting, however take a look at our other themes for more inspiration.
- Wine Glasses
- Table Runner
- Small Baubles
- Medium Baubles
- Jane Asher Shallow Dish
- Start by setting the table with a table cloth, table runner, placemats and coasters then layer the red charger and plates finishing the first stage with glasses.
- Using a wreath cut off some berries and foliage for each setting. Tie the cuttings to the cutlery and set aside.
- Take a long strip of ribbon and thread a large glass bauble on to the centre of it. Secure the bauble onto the cutlery with a bow at the front, and place on the plates.
- To create a quick and easy table centre take a shallow dish, we’ve used one from our Jane Asher range and fill it with glittery fake snow. Position a candle in the middle making sure it is sitting flat for safety reasons. Now add cute mini baubles to the snow.
- For the final touches take a wreath and open it up, wrap it snugly around the dish and twist into place.
- To finish your look add crackers for each setting. Lanterns will enhance the look and as they are low they wont obstruct the conversation. You can also add star bowls filled with treats for your guests to enjoy.
Now all you need is the turkey and trimmings for an amazing Christmas dinner.
Take a look at our Great Ideas for Christmas where you’ll find our Christmas 2014 brochure and videos on crafting and baking. Remember to Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with all our Christmas offers and competitions!