Chocolate Easter egg nest cakes are easy to make and a great way of getting the kids involved with baking.
Save time and money with this simple recipe.
- Mini chocolate eggs
- Break up the chocolate and place into a bowl. Boil some water in a saucepan.
- Place the bowl on top of the saucepan and melt the chocolate until it’s smooth.
- Mix the cornflakes into the melted chocolate until covered.
- Spoon the mix into cupcake cases and press 2 or 3 mini egg chocolates into the centre.
- Refrigerate the cake nests for at least 1 hour.