This is a fun gift to make which you can give to children or that the children can make for their friends and teachers.
- Various chocolates / biscuits (square shaped, various sizes)
- Candy canes (1 x 12 pack)
- Double-sided tape
- Place double-sided tape on each side of the base of the bottom chocolate bar where the candy canes will form the base of the sleigh.
- Begin stacking the sweets, place a little double-sided tape between each one to secure them as you form a pyramid shape by starting with the larger sweets at the bottom and adding the smaller sweets as you go up.
- Place Santa on the front of the sleigh to complete the Christmas present and simply secure with tape.
Take a look at our Christmas crafting and baking videos for festive ideas. You can browse our amazing value Christmas products online or visit your nearest store. Remember to Like Us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter if you want to keep up to date with all our Christmas offers and competitions!