Follow us on Twitter at @DealzIreland and post your image for the day onto Twitter with the hashtag #DealzAutumn to be in with a chance of winning. At least five images need to be submitted over the 31 days to enter (they must be on different days).
Each day represents a different topic and we want to see your pics!
Terms & Conditions
Please read before you enter
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Dealz 31 Days Of Autumn” (the “Prize Draw”) as promoted by Dealz whose branch office is at Unit 3 West End Retail Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 (the “Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Prize Draw is open to residents aged 18 in the Republic of Ireland ONLY, excluding all employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families.
5. The Opening Date of the Prize Draw is 10:00am on 1 October 2014 (“Opening Date”) and the Closing Date is 11:59pm on 31 October 2014 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Prize Draw.
6. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Entrants must have a valid Twitter account.
7. To enter the Prize Draw: No purchase necessary. Simply (Between the Opening date and the Closing Date):
(b) Log into your Twitter account;
(c) Follow the Dealz Twitter profile at www.twitter.com/DealzIreland;
(d) Post your image for the day in question in accordance with the image posted by the Promoter (e.g. on day 31 your image must be Halloween related). Post your image with #DealzAutumn.
(e) At least 5 entries must be submitted however they must be for different days (e.g. day 1, 6, 9, 15 & 30). Images must be the entrant’s own photographed image. Other people’s images will not be accepted. Images cannot be taken from the internet. Old images can be submitted.
8. Multiple entries on one day are not permitted. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Any person reasonably suspected of having created multiple Twitter accounts for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw shall be disqualified.
9. Those entrants that follow the Dealz Twitter profile and post their image with the hashtag #DealzAutumn in accordance with the Terms between the Opening Date and the Closing Date will be automatically entered into the draw.
10. The first entrant drawn at random after the Closing Date from those entries eligible for entry to the draw will win the Prize. The prize is Dealz vouchers in the sum of €50.00 (the “Prize”).
11. The Prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available. The winners may not substitute, assign or transfer the Prize. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the winners.
12. Winners will be notified that they have won by direct message on Twitter within 48 hours of the Closing Date or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the Twitter account provided by the entrant. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners.
13. Winners will be required to provide to the Promoter the postal address to which they require the Prize to be sent (the “Address”). The Address must be situated within the Republic of Ireland. The Winners must claim the Prize by responding via email to the Promoter, providing the Address, within 48 hours of first being contacted by the Promoter. If any Winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner (“Alternative Winner”). In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to carry out a further draw to select an Alternative Winner. In the event of an Alternative Winner being selected, the Alterative Winner must claim the Prize in accordance with this clause 13, otherwise they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select a further alternative winner.
14. The Prize will be sent to the winner’s Address within 30 days of receipt of the winner’s email confirming the Address, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
15. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the winner has acted improperly.
16. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date if it deems appropriate and without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
18. Personal data provided by entrants will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the “Acts”). For the purposes of the Acts, the Data Controller is Poundland Limited. Information provided by entrants will be used for the administration and management of the Competition. The name and home county of the winner may be obtained up to 10 weeks after the Closing Date by sending a written request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
20. Subject to clause 22, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
21. Subject to clause 22, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
22. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
23. By entering the Competition the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
24. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants shall ensure that they comply with Twitter’s rules, guidelines and policies which can be found at www.twitter.com.
25. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
26. The Terms will be governed by Irish Law.
Promoter: Poundland Limited. Registered Branch in Ireland of a Company registered in England and Wales. Irish Company Number 906668.
Registered Office: Unit 3 West End Retail Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.