With Christmas just around the corner single price discount retailer Dealz proudly announces the launch of its brand new Christmas range for 2012. The new range has been developed with the aid of customer insight and a good understanding of the marketplace. With 20% more WOW lines this year, Dealz festive collection will offer customers even more amazing value for money in this year’s festive collection.
Discount-retailer helps savvy shoppers to save money this Christmas
The range caters for everything a family could need over the Christmas season, including:
• Food and confectionery, with all the family favourites such as Christmas puddings, After Eights and Toblerone to name a few
• Wrapping paper including a 3 for €1.49 mix n match offer, gift bags and accessories
• Gifting decorations – ribbons, bows, and gift tags
• Cards, which will include a charity donation to Dealz charity of the year Make a Wish Foundation – 10 cent donation for every pack sold
• An extensive selection of household decorations, themed across three on-trend colour palettes, ‘Nordic’, ‘Frosted’ and ‘Brights’
• Tableware and cupcake range
• And gifts such as health and beauty products, children’s toys and crafts, plus a wide selection of stocking fillers for the whole family, even pets
Dealz also has a variety of licensed products such as gift bags and chocolate advent calendars adorned with Disney characters, Thomas the Tank Engine, and Peppa Pig, as well as popular boy band One Direction.
David Coxon, Dealz Trading Director says: “This year is extremely exciting for us, especially as we now have 19 different store locations where we can provide our customers with a brand new range of Christmas products. Our festive range is bigger and better than ever and shoppers are guaranteed to find quality and exciting products in store, all for €1.49 each.
“Household budgets are still squeezed and we want customers to be able to feel they can afford Christmas this year with Dealz.”
The first phase of the Christmas range launched in stores on Monday 3 September and the full range will launch on Thursday 1 November.