Information about us
The Website is a site operated by or on behalf of Poundland Limited, a limited liability company registered in England & Wales (company number 2495645) whose registered office address is Wellmans Road, Willenhall, West Midlands, England, WV13 2QT, United Kingdom. Dealz is a registered business name of Poundland Limited and is registered as a branch in the Republic of Ireland under number 906668 with its branch office at Unit 3, West End Retail Park, Blancharstown, Dublin 15.
Terms and Conditions
1. Dealz and its associated companies (collectively “We”) reserve the right to make changes at any time to the Terms and the Privacy Statement without notice. By continuing to use the Website, you signify your acceptance of any such changes.
2. We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. You may download and temporarily store any part of the Website for your own private, non-commercial purposes provided you do not remove any copyright or proprietary notices. No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, translated or converted in whole or in part into any electronic or machine readable or other form without the prior written approval of Dealz. Your use of the Website does not constitute a licence for you to use any of the intellectual property rights.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of the Terms and that such persons comply with the Terms.
4. We may change the content of the Website at any time. If necessary, We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. The content of the Website is provided “as is” without any representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind (whether express or implied by law) including without limitation any warranties of accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
6. The material contained on the Website is for general information purposes only and does not amount to professional advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or anyone who may be informed of any of its content.
7. Nothing on the Website amounts to or should be treated as a contractual offer.
8. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise from the use of, inability to use or reliance on the Website or the information contained within it.
9. We accept no responsibility or liability for the material on or operation of any website which is linked to or from the Website. Any links are provided for convenience only and a link does not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of any kind in respect of such websites (or vice versa). We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10. We do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website or to any site which is linked to or from the Website. No warranties are given in relation to the content of the Website and in particular that such content will be accurate, complete or free from errors, bugs or viruses. We make no commitment to update the Website or its content or to remedy any defects. If you do experience difficulties in using the Website or find a broken link please contact us by clicking on the following link: contact us.
11. The Website is not a secure site and any information submitted (whether personal information or otherwise) is done so at entirely your own risk. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise out of the submission of any information to the Website.
12. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not restrict anyone else’s use or enjoyment of it.
13. If you access the Website from outside the European Economic Area you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
14. If any provision or part of any provision of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country then, within such state or country, to the extent such provision is illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the Terms. Any such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
16. Nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
17. The Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or in connection with the Terms.