Unicorn pumpkins are a great way of bringing something different and magical to your Halloween decorations.
You Will Need
- White paint
- Air drying clay
- Gold spray paint
- Hot glue gun
- Black permanent marker pen
What To Do
- Paint your pumpkin white and leave to dry.
- To make the unicorn horn, roll out two pieces of air drying clay and roll the ends to a point. Twist the two pieces together then roll to make the horn smooth. Insert a skewer into the base of the horn so it reaches around half way up.
- Once completely dry, spray paint the horn gold and leave to dry.
- Cut out strips of different coloured felt to make the mane and layer up two pieces of felt in triangular shapes to make the ears.
- Cut a small triangle at the bottom of the ears so that you can stick them down using a hot glue gun and make them stand up. Glue the mane and ears into place.
- Draw on the eyes and eyelashes using a black permanent pen.
- Finish off by inserting the horn onto the forehead.